Invitation Part 2 —Ask the Masters Zoom Gathering March 18, 2021 7:00 P.M. EST

Invitation Part 2 —Ask the Masters Zoom Gathering March 18, 2021 7:00 P.M. EST

Union of the Masters shows us a way to move out of the belief that we are  separate. I know, it’s true, you look like you have a separate body over there, so how is this concept of oneness correct? And, why would this be important? Stay with me.

First off, we can’t realize this truth intellectually, even though Quantum Physics can do the math on it now. But, if we allow another perception, or lens to see the world, the change will begin. The operative word here is “allow.

Here are some facts. The physical realm is only 3% of what really exists. Three percent.  Yikes! that’s nothing! And we think it is everything! So, where is the other 97%? Right here in front of you! Really. It is just vibrating higher than what you can see or perceive in third dimension. 

Buddha talks about compassion in Union of the Masters“Understanding brings compassion.” 

It is easy to have compassion for someone you love or like. But what about others you don’t know and don’t really care about. Or worse, someone you deem evil or bad in some way. Or, simply, they are not on your radar! Buddha teaches that it begins with the breath. Hmm…

We will start off our discussion on Thursday from this pivot point and explore as it arises and learn why a new perception is essential to help our world that is in crisis now. 

Please join us Thursday, March 18th, 7:00 p.m. EST. 

RSVP at [email protected]

Talk soon,